- Schedule your final call with your couple for the week before the wedding. Be mindful that this week is their busiest week leading up to the wedding and people will start coming in town, so try to make it for the beginning of the week.
- Start by going over the Google document:
- Confirming that the rehearsal location and time, ceremony time, and guest count has not changed.
- Confirm any rentals that they may have.
- Confirm processional/recessional order & any/all other details pertaining to who needs to attend the rehearsal.
- Confirm and finalize the timeline & any changes to the layout
- Send the Google document to any vendors that it pertains to.
- Confirm what time you will be arriving. Typically, we arrive 3 hours prior to ceremony. If we need to arrive earlier or later than that, let them know and keep your phone on you all day in case they need anything.